DABDig Forums
register | my profile | my bookmarks | my notifications | search | faqs
Show topics:     
   All Forums
    DigiGuide
        upgrade?

Jump to:     
Bookmark This Topic | E-mail This Topic To A Friend   Previous Topic   Next Topic
Author Topic
videogamingtown
Show this author's profile    Email the author of this post
Posted: Tuesday, March 8, 2011 - 04:04 Edit this message  Reply to this message with quotes  (IP Logged)

hey mate i just wondering if you had planned to do any updates for dabdig? recently for some reason my recorded files do not have the season and episode numbers in the name. it is quite annoying because i have to go through them all individually and rename them manually. the season and episode number is definatly available when the programs record it just doesnt list it.. i have my settings properly configured to list the season and episode numbers in dabdig config file.. the funny thing is.. sometimes it lists the season and episode numbers in the filename but this is a rare occasion. i am using dvbviewer with dabdig

Paul Webster
Show this author's profile    Email the author of this post    Visit the author
Posted: Wednesday, March 16, 2011 - 07:03 Edit this message  Reply to this message with quotes  Delete this message  (IP Logged)

Update:

Resolved via email.

DVBViewer was choosing to do its own file naming from its own EPG rather than take the data from DABDig.

End-user solution was to disable the DVBViewer EPG.

Paul Webster

DABDig creator

Previous Topic   Next Topic

Admin/Moderator: Thread Management