DABDig Forums
register | my profile | my bookmarks | my notifications | search | faqs
Show topics:     

Note: You must be registered in order to post a topic or reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Post reply to topic:  upgrade?
(Note: Only the poster of this message, and the moderator can edit the message.)

Your User Name:
Your Password:    Forgotten your password?
Insert a smile Insert a frown Insert a big grin Insert a wink Insert a razz (stick out tongue) Insert a snore Insert roll eyes Insert mad Insert evil Insert a clown Insert a blush Insert kisses Insert an eek! Insert cool   Add other emotions to your message    
Add other Forum Code to your message
  Remember Me: uses a cookie to remember your login details.
Signature: adds your profile signature to the end.
Automatically parse URLs: automatically converts internet addresses into forum code.
Email Notification: get emails sent to you whenever someone replies.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
videogamingtown

hey mate i just wondering if you had planned to do any updates for dabdig? recently for some reason my recorded files do not have the season and episode numbers in the name. it is quite annoying because i have to go through them all individually and rename them manually. the season and episode number is definatly available when the programs record it just doesnt list it.. i have my settings properly configured to list the season and episode numbers in dabdig config file.. the funny thing is.. sometimes it lists the season and episode numbers in the filename but this is a rare occasion. i am using dvbviewer with dabdig

R E C E N T    P O S T S     (newest first - Review the full topic)
Paul Webster

Update:

Resolved via email.

DVBViewer was choosing to do its own file naming from its own EPG rather than take the data from DABDig.

End-user solution was to disable the DVBViewer EPG.

Paul Webster

DABDig creator