DABDig Forums
register | my profile | my bookmarks | my notifications | search | faqs
Show topics:     
   All Forums
    ATi MMC
        ATI MMC 9.16

Jump to:     
Bookmark This Topic | E-mail This Topic To A Friend   Previous Topic   Next Topic
Author Topic
Andy
Show this author's profile    Email the author of this post    Visit the author
Posted: Saturday, February 17, 2007 - 14:37 Edit this message  Reply to this message with quotes  (IP Logged)

Ok, not much updates for the ATI MMC.

I've done the big upgrade and got the ATI all in wonder x1900 with a digital tuner. Works great. But dabdig doesn't really want to work too well with it. I get the following error:

Error enumerating the registery value under

hkey_current_user\Software\ATI Technologies\Multimedia\Features\TV\Video\analog TV Tuner

If I check the registry, there is no such item... Seems obvious but just to add.

Hopefully this is an easy fix.Wink

Andy
Posted: Saturday, February 17, 2007 - 14:44 Edit this message  Reply to this message with quotes  Delete this message  (IP Logged)

To add, I'm using the latest dabdig: 2.57b12

Edited by Andy on Saturday, February 17, 2007 - 9:45:13 AM

Paul Webster
Posted: Saturday, February 17, 2007 - 22:10 Edit this message  Reply to this message with quotes  Delete this message  (IP Logged)

Would be interesting if you could queue a recording using the native ATi softwrae and then send me a registry dump from HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\ATI Technologies

However, in the meantime - try changing a setting in dabdig.ini from 1 to 0

i.e.

ATiMMCExtraInfo=0

Paul Webster

DABDig creator

Andy
Posted: Tuesday, February 20, 2007 - 09:07 Edit this message  Reply to this message with quotes  Delete this message  (IP Logged)

Would be interesting if you could queue a recording using the native ATi softwrae and then send me a registry dump from HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\ATI Technologies

However, in the meantime - try changing a setting in dabdig.ini from 1 to 0

i.e.

ATiMMCExtraInfo=0

Ok, I have e-mailed you the registry info as requested.

Some changes, have downgraded the ATI MMC from 9.16 to 9.13.

The change in Dabdig.ini, has enabled the recording.

In the ATI all in wonder x1900. there are now more than 1 channel source, you can have defaults with channels from multiple sources.

ie, both analogue & digital. So I can assume that some changes may need to be made in Digiguide?

Channels are numbered 2-3 and so forth.. or 20203 as an example...

Hope this helps in some way.

Andy

Paul Webster
Posted: Tuesday, February 20, 2007 - 16:04 Edit this message  Reply to this message with quotes  Delete this message  (IP Logged)

Registry dump not yet arrived ... but take a look at the ATiMMCSource setting in dabdig.htm/dabdig.ini

http://www.spidersweb.freeserve.co.uk/dab/dabdig.htm#config-ATiMMC

This is what is used to index into the registry to pick up the extra info - and (in theory at least) you can override it on a per channel basis.

Paul Webster

DABDig creator

Andy
Posted: Tuesday, February 20, 2007 - 17:48 Edit this message  Reply to this message with quotes  Delete this message  (IP Logged)

Humm, will send the data again...

Paul Webster
Posted: Tuesday, February 20, 2007 - 22:18 Edit this message  Reply to this message with quotes  Delete this message  (IP Logged)

Thanks.

I've now got the one from 17:48

It will be a bit more than changing the setting I referred to above because they have moved some stuff from ...\TV to ...\DTV and added a few more fields - so I will have to spend a bit more time on this.

Paul Webster

DABDig creator

Andy
Posted: Tuesday, February 20, 2007 - 23:02 Edit this message  Reply to this message with quotes  Delete this message  (IP Logged)

I thought that more changes would be required. If you need any further info etc... I'll be happy to provide.Smile

Andy
Posted: Friday, April 6, 2007 - 20:03 Edit this message  Reply to this message with quotes  Delete this message  (IP Logged)

Hiya,

Any progress on the changes for ATI MMC 9.13?

Paul Webster
Posted: Friday, April 6, 2007 - 20:50 Edit this message  Reply to this message with quotes  Delete this message  (IP Logged)

II

did make some good progress a while ago but got interrupted. I will have a go at doing some more over Easterr

Paul Webster

DABDig creator

Paul Webster
Posted: Sunday, April 29, 2007 - 15:48 Edit this message  Reply to this message with quotes  Delete this message  (IP Logged)

Test version on its way to you

(259b14)

Paul Webster

DABDig creator

Previous Topic   Next Topic

Admin/Moderator: Thread Management