DABDig Forums
register | my profile | my bookmarks | my notifications | search | faqs
Show topics:     
   All Forums
    Nebula DigiTV
        Recordings not working properly with DigiTV V3.7.0

Jump to:     
Bookmark This Topic | E-mail This Topic To A Friend   Previous Topic   Next Topic
Author Topic
fozzy
Show this author's profile    Email the author of this post
Posted: Wednesday, November 8, 2006 - 12:03 Edit this message  Reply to this message with quotes  (IP Logged)

Since I upgraded to DigiTV-HD V3.7.0 my recordings will not be carried out unless DigiTV-HD V3.7.0 is already running. Before the upgraded to DigiTV-HD V3.7.0 only DigiGuide TV needed to be active and would auto start DigiTV.

Is anybody else having this issue, and if so is there a solution please?

Paul Webster
Show this author's profile    Email the author of this post    Visit the author
Posted: Wednesday, November 8, 2006 - 18:25 Edit this message  Reply to this message with quotes  Delete this message  (IP Logged)

See http://www.andrewcurrey.co.uk/dabdig/forum/topic.asp?id=110

Paul Webster

DABDig creator

fozzy
Show this author's profile    Email the author of this post
Posted: Thursday, November 9, 2006 - 09:48 Edit this message  Reply to this message with quotes  Delete this message  (IP Logged)

Thanks for that, I renamed the exe and DigiTV starts fine but no recording takes place now.

Is it something Ive done?

Should I be replying in the other link?

Paul Webster
Show this author's profile    Email the author of this post    Visit the author
Posted: Thursday, November 9, 2006 - 21:58 Edit this message  Reply to this message with quotes  Delete this message  (IP Logged)

Can you check that your new DigiTV is able to record reliably - by queuing a few things from within the DigiTV EPG - i.e. not via DABDig.

I have had a lot of problems with 3.6 and 3.7 - but have found that things have got better since I put an extra 256MB of memory in the machine (although - I got home tonight to find that DigiTV had crashed some time over last 2 days).

Paul Webster

DABDig creator

Edited by Paul Webster on Thursday, November 09, 2006 - 4:59:47 PM

Previous Topic   Next Topic

Admin/Moderator: Thread Management