DABDig Forums
register | my profile | my bookmarks | my notifications | search | faqs
Show topics:     
   All Forums
    DigiGuide
        VBscript file

Jump to:     
Bookmark This Topic | E-mail This Topic To A Friend   Previous Topic   Next Topic
Author Topic
pavan
Show this author's profile    Email the author of this post
Posted: Friday, August 29, 2008 - 02:03 Edit this message  Reply to this message with quotes  (IP Logged)

I have encountered a problem. Please help me to fix the same. yesterday, i inserted a pen drive into my computer and scanned the files in it with my anti virus(Eset Nod32) , and i cleaned the infected files with the same. now, when i again try to use my pen drive and open it, a message pops up saying "can't find script engine "VBScript.Encode" for script "I:\n.vbe". please help me to solve this.

Paul Webster
Show this author's profile    Email the author of this post    Visit the author
Posted: Friday, August 29, 2008 - 05:30 Edit this message  Reply to this message with quotes  Delete this message  (IP Logged)

I guess you tried here because a search engine showed that a DABDig user had hit what looks like the same problem (i.e. same error message).

Try the various steps in this thread.

Paul Webster

DABDig creator

pavan
Show this author's profile    Email the author of this post
Posted: Friday, August 29, 2008 - 10:56 Edit this message  Reply to this message with quotes  Delete this message  (IP Logged)

yeah, you guessed it rightSmile . I will try the solutions in the link and get back to you.

Previous Topic   Next Topic

Admin/Moderator: Thread Management