DABDig Forums
register | my profile | my bookmarks | my notifications | search | faqs
Show topics:     
   All Forums
    All other devices
        WinTV NovaT no record

Jump to:     
Bookmark This Topic | E-mail This Topic To A Friend   Previous Topic   Next Topic
Author Topic
woodhoc
Show this author's profile    Email the author of this post
Posted: Tuesday, March 27, 2007 - 10:16 Edit this message  Reply to this message with quotes  (IP Logged)

DAbDig calls up Win TV fine from Digiguide, but when I say record from Digiguide it doesn't start a recording, only muted 'listen'. I have checked through the settings, have I missed something basic?

Colin Woodhouse

Paul Webster
Show this author's profile    Email the author of this post    Visit the author
Posted: Tuesday, March 27, 2007 - 16:49 Edit this message  Reply to this message with quotes  Delete this message  (IP Logged)

Try setting TraceFlags=4 in dabdig.ini and repeating the test.

You will then see the command line that DABDig is issuing (will also be in the dabdig.txt) and you can then try the same thing yourself and see if it works.

If it works when you try it yourself then I suspect that you might be hitting issue that some versions of WinTV2K do not like being run minimised when recording.

If that is the case then check the value of WinTVPVRRecWinStyle and set it to 1

If it was already 1 then ... send me your dabdig.ini and dabdig.txt plus a brief description to the email address at the top of the dabdig.ini

Paul Webster

DABDig creator

woodhoc
Show this author's profile    Email the author of this post
Posted: Wednesday, March 28, 2007 - 17:46 Edit this message  Reply to this message with quotes  Delete this message  (IP Logged)

Many thanks Paul, this is all new to me. WinTVPVRRecWinStyle set to 1 fixed it.

Thanks again

Colin Woodhouse

Paul Webster
Show this author's profile    Email the author of this post    Visit the author
Posted: Wednesday, March 28, 2007 - 17:53 Edit this message  Reply to this message with quotes  Delete this message  (IP Logged)

I'm glad it worked - but the strange thing is that in version 2.58 I made this the default setting.

Did you already have an older version installed (I don't change defaults like this during an upgrade)?

Paul Webster

DABDig creator

Previous Topic   Next Topic

Admin/Moderator: Thread Management