DABDig Forums
register | my profile | my bookmarks | my notifications | search | faqs
Show topics:     
   All Forums
    All other devices
        KWorld DVB-T 100

Jump to:     
Bookmark This Topic | E-mail This Topic To A Friend   Previous Topic   Next Topic
Author Topic
aikido44
Show this author's profile    Email the author of this post
Posted: Sunday, April 23, 2006 - 01:26 Edit this message  Reply to this message with quotes  (IP Logged)

Was a great product when I used with ATI Analogue and Technotrend digital cards. Not so easy with KWorld DVB-T 100. dabdig.ini has KWORLD settings, but cannot get to work and there is no help. When it runs get KAgent.cfg missing. Grateful if anyone has got it to work and can share settings, or knows which way to go for solution or alternative since electronic program guide does not seem to work that came with the card.Cool

Paul Webster
Show this author's profile    Email the author of this post    Visit the author
Posted: Sunday, April 23, 2006 - 15:23 Edit this message  Reply to this message with quotes  Delete this message  (IP Logged)

The Kworld stuff was something I started work on a few releases back but I don't think I had anyone to work with to get it finalised.

I think that I still had some issues with the date/time format that it was using in its schedule file.

However, you might have success by switching to a different front-end program and then have DABDig drive that.

Check to see if ProgDVB or WebScheduler work with your device.

Paul Webster

DABDig creator

aikido44
Show this author's profile    Email the author of this post
Posted: Sunday, April 23, 2006 - 16:00 Edit this message  Reply to this message with quotes  Delete this message  (IP Logged)

Thanks, will give those others a try.

Would be happy to work with you on Kworld if there is no working solution. May be more popular now that Maplin offer cards between £30 and £45, depending on promotions and many London computer fares have had for around £35-£41.

Card works fine, only missing the scheduling from a TV listings source.

Paul Webster
Show this author's profile    Email the author of this post    Visit the author
Posted: Sunday, April 23, 2006 - 16:32 Edit this message  Reply to this message with quotes  Delete this message  (IP Logged)

See if you can find what changes when you manually schedule something.

Hopefully a file is updated ... if so - send me the file with a comment or two saying what you asked it to record.

Please send to the address at the top of the dabdig.ini - and I'll see if I cna work out what they are up to.

Paul Webster

DABDig creator

Previous Topic   Next Topic

Admin/Moderator: Thread Management