DABDig Forums
register | my profile | my bookmarks | my notifications | search | faqs
Show topics:     
   All Forums
    Leadtek WinFast
        leadtek dvt1000d link to digiguide via dabdig

Jump to:     
Bookmark This Topic | E-mail This Topic To A Friend   Previous Topic   Next Topic
Author Topic
robmc
Show this author's profile    Email the author of this post
Posted: Monday, April 17, 2006 - 19:42 Edit this message  Reply to this message with quotes  (IP Logged)

Hi

I have just bought / installed a leadtek dvt1000d. this uses the latest winfast dvt software, inc an awful epg / schedular. I have installed digiguide / dabdig, and tried to use digiguide to schedule / start recordings on winfast.

When I schedule any program in didgiguide, (ie a running program) i have been getting the following errors

1 - got the registry key problem described elsewhere - fixed this by altering the LeadtekSchedToFile to 1, (as per another forum post)

2 - now got the folllowing

17/04/2006 19:22:24 - 2.55b19 - "RECORD" "BBC 1" "10" "Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves" "2006" "04" "17" "17" "45" "135" "blah blah blah)" "Film"

17/04/2006 19:22:25 - 2.55b19 - Could not find fileC:\Program Files\WinFast\WFTVFM\WFSCHDL.dat

The current install of winfast does not have a WFSCHDL.dat, but it does have a DTVSchdl.dat!!

I have also scheduled a program in winfast itself - this did not create the wfschdl.dat file, (as per another forum post).

3 - I then tried to go down the tvpi route - I ended up with the following error, (after getting a little confused...) -

17/04/2006 18:32:01 - 2.55b19 - TVPI handler - failed to switch to window - winFast EPG

the winfast EPG is the value from the TVPISWITCHTOWINDOW attribute

hope the above makes sense - i'll email you the ini file from error 2.

rob

Paul Webster
Show this author's profile    Email the author of this post    Visit the author
Posted: Monday, April 17, 2006 - 20:12 Edit this message  Reply to this message with quotes  Delete this message  (IP Logged)

Hi Rob,

Its not really supported yet - but I did start on it.

Getting it working from remote is proving hard - but I can give you the current work-in-progress.

Do you have a non-Gmail address?

Reason - it blocks attachments with executables - even zipped.

The new version allows you to configure the schedule file name plus has some hacks to try to handle the slightly different file format of the DTV schedule file and also changes the registry key that is checked for.

Not sure if TVPI mode will work with this version of their software - so best to set UseTVPI=0 and UseLeadtek=1

Paul Webster

DABDig creator

Previous Topic   Next Topic

Admin/Moderator: Thread Management